Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THE NEW

"Although the first impression is not always correct, it is also not always burden you."

I don't know exactly what I feel today, but for sure, it is somehow like a mixed feeling. Welcoming a new staff, and then the first thought had played around in my mind. I do believe in the first impression, but I always remind myself not to be fooled with it. But this time, the situation is quite different. I can feel that I'm not driven by the bad gut feeling, but rather a strong intuition.

If you could imagine how you are in such situation, then you can guess what I mean actually.

Hopefully, the next days will become better, and not be ruined by 'THE NEW'

1 comment:

Faizal said...

actually, i'm also planning to write about first impression, i don't believe in first impression.