Sunday, May 4, 2008

FACING THE SELF-INTEGRITY


Motivation is not always approach someone. Especially to me. Sometimes I get motivated, sometimes I feel so lazy and down.



I've wrote in the first post of this blog that "continuity is not easy". But the toughest part is facing the self-integrity. I mean, I hate of being in sorrow mood, but once I get into it, it's hard to escape. Then the consciousness comes from the external
advice, makes me feel uncomfortable. The inside voice, saying "you have to change" is more like a disturbance than a pleasure. Changing something means you're not yourself. It's not you.



Finally, I have to realize, every person need to be a good person. And also, it's not hypocrite to change myself. The people is born to change, and be changed.


8 comments:

kepalakotak said...

jangan malas dowh...
nanti karat.
teruskan berblogging dan jgn biar blog jadi blog sesawang.

salam

Mr. Faizal said...

to change and being hypocrite is totally two different thing and they must clearly distinguish.

yeah, continuity is not easy. to maintain a blog is not an easy work, but keep the work done by friend and Man United, for sure, will be a champ.

p/s: oh ya. while I wrote this comment, I was using my another account of another blog. So instead Faizal, it appears to be "Mr. Faizal". :)

van der shraaf said...

kepala kotak...
trimas sbb bg motivasi..
kadang2 mmg jd malas skit...
x der ilham...
nanti aku dtg blog ko plak...

van der shraaf said...

mr. faizal...

wah, I really thought you're a different person!
I admit maintaining blog is a very hard work...
but I'm still trying, and trying..
I really appreciate your support!

hisyam said...

Slm.

Finally a new post. Well, keep up the pace...and I hope you find the right inspiration and ideas to continue posting.

btw,thanks for the new post. Been waiting for a while now.

van der shraaf said...

hisyam...

again, thank you for supporting me...
I really thought that the world of blog is "selfish" and "wild",till I realize now that it's not true...

maTAQ said...

normallah, tiap2 org ade 'ups n downs'nye.. ni baru lepas spm.. kalu da keje nanti, lagi tensen haha

van der shraaf said...

abg mataq...
betul tu...
saya mmg setuju...
cuak gak nak menghadapi masa depan...
penuh dgn ketensionan...

lagi bagus kalo jadi bebudak, x yah pkir aper2...