Monday, July 14, 2008

LONG ABSENCE

I don't know whether I'm too busy to update a blog. I think not.It was the matter of how easily the internet connection is available. Kolej Cendana, the hostel I live not providing free wireless connection.

For me, it is okay. There is a computer lab down my room. It has been opened for a week, but I still has not take a look of it. Some people say that it's dead slow, some say it was so crowded. The second opinion is actually not so true because it's true that everyone too excited the first time it was opened, but lastly, it is no longer the greatest attraction. The first statement need me to visit the lab first.

Finally, I found the place to update my blog: the lab in AUSMAT territory. Quite far, but it's worth. The speed is prodigiously gargantuan. That's make me feel comfortable.Maybe I will visit this place everyday if this lab available frequently.

That's all. Thank you.

1 comment:

PrinCeSS said...

keep updating..!

p/s : i've sent an email to u..