Friday, October 24, 2008

I WISH I COULD BE BETTER IN SAT


I wish I could be among those who achieve more than 1300/1600 in the SAT. That should be realistic enough. Then, I got my result yesterday and it was not so bad : 1210. To pass the cut off point required for MARA scholarship, that seems to be adequate enough because the benchmark is only 1000. Alas, it is still only exceptional because there are more students who managed to get 1300 and above. By the way, I feel so grateful of passing the mark but there is still two obstacles ahead, that is TOEFL and my CGPA. For this moment, ephemerally I can put a 'phew' in this post.

3 comments:

hisyam said...

haha, nice...
you passed ur exam. THAT'S REALLY REALLY UNEXPECTED for someone like u.

But, hey congrats anyway, man..

About ur precious post, abt the way to increase blogger friends thingy, why dont we set up a blog together that contains somewhat like a questionable blog, something like insulting the current malay's attitude in a sarcastic way...

I'm sure that'll increase the readers and friends in the blogging world.

Just a suggestion though...

Faizal said...

keep the good job. I have request. I hope you could remove my second blog from you blog list. That blog had been converted for commercial matters.

Thanks bro.

PrinCeSS said...

congrats..you've done well..:)