Saturday, October 11, 2008

I WISH OF LOFTIER KIND OF IRONY


I hope my end of weekdays would be better than before. But the reality is whenever the time comes, there must be turbulence, and always in unexpected way. I put so many efforts in my campaign project but finally in the presentation I presented it badly. Then, my flu I had suffered from became better at the time of campaign presentation, but fever seems to subtitute its place. That was the story of last thursday which was written at Saturday, and you know what, ironic has colored human life since its first existence and inevitably, mine.

1 comment:

PrinCeSS said...

life is always like that..when we put so much effort into something, it doesn't mean we'll get the expected result..
well, we are only human..we plan for it, but our fate is in Allah's hand