Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100th POST AND BEYOND!!!



Yup, this is my 100th post according to my dashborad. For me, it's quite an achievement for me, having gone so far. It's not an easy job to maintain my effort, continously posting and posting. I realize there are many weaknesses in this blog, but nothing can be perfect. Hopefully the future will be better. Thanks to those who read my blog, whether once, twice, thrice or too many times. I don't know when I want to stop, but now I still have the desire to go. 

Huhu....

4 comments:

a d a m said...

peh...ripel la skrg? kekekeke

van der shraaf said...

mane ader dowh...
iktibar...

HARYA said...

pergh...
100 post seyh..
hebat2...
btw..
gudluck test kete sok..

aisya said...

huhu. tu lah. actually, b4 msuk intec. i thought girls je are into blogging. but looks like i was wrong. :D

congrates though. ;)
and hw wuz ur test kete? huhu