Saturday, June 20, 2009

LAST WEEK IN INTEC

I had a "blogwalking" (a term which is getting popular) just now around the perimeter of INTEC's students. Mostly are talking about "the last week in INTEC" or "the end is near". Now, my heart is touched by the feeling of "leaving something". After next week, I will leave those experience I've strived, I will leave people I love and take care of, I will leave the beautiful year in this alma mater, though it's temperate, and I will leave all academic records I've made, which is, not so satisfying for me.

What's interesting in this last week is, there are numerous things to do, making me busier than any period in this summer semester. This is quite paradoxical somehow. Initially, I was quite anxious with those things-to-do including pre-departure matters, assuming that I may not capable to do it all done well. However, my friends are all cool; they are even busy of other things : one is busy contacting his girlfriend, one is busy playing games, one is busy facebook-ing. So, why don't I join them and enjoy the last moment on INTEC?

The conclusion : Just do whatever you want, while you are here!

6 comments:

hisyam said...

the end of something will be followed by something anew.

all thats left is for u to spread out ur wings to fly up into the sky.

P/S: apsal rase post ni mcm syahdu gile, besol...

van der shraaf said...

haha...syahdu ape mendenyer...x der nilai sentimental pon...

ct.mashitah said...

sedeh.sedeh.sedeh.sgt3. :(:(:(

van der shraaf said...

rilek mashi..kt maryland leh crik jodoh lg..jgn putus asa...hehe

faux fay said...

sdihnya~ :(

van der shraaf said...

huhu..jgn sedey2..kapao ade..