Monday, August 10, 2009

IT FEELS GOOD WHEN YOU COULD BOOST YOUR SELF-ESTEEM

It's not that easy, for sure.


I just finished my math placement test. I should have done it long ago, but due to my laziness, it was postponed until today. For those who have decent skill in mathematics, surely they would say this test is too easy. But for me, who have left mathematics a two months, it didn't go that way. Nevertheless, I can say my self-esteem quite increases after finished it. I thought I could not solve any question before I realized I managed to remember those basic mathematics skill (trigonometry especially). Now I believe, that actually I can do well in Mathematics. Best of all, I haven't feel this good lately.

P/S : Yeah, I know that I couldn't solve those questions in a short duration. Surely I'm not a genius. A genius is a person who could solve them 15-20 minutes before time is up.

10 comments:

ct.mashitah said...

haa. kn dh ckp blh jek buat. ;)

van der shraaf said...

mmg ar bleh..tp aku x ar selaju korg wat..

ct.mashitah said...

mane ade laju... men ske hati jek.

van der shraaf said...

korg mesti laju punye..dh slalu wat math..len la mcm aku yg tinggalkn math nearly 2 month

aeisyulillah said...

math 2 ikut thomas calculus ke?

DIE me then..

van der shraaf said...

thomas calculus tu ape

aisya said...

prli lagi. :-S

van der shraaf said...

mane ade perli..btol la..aisya ni x caye plak

THALHAH said...

entah apa agaknya komen raja pasal entry nih

van der shraaf said...

"kutok ar" atau "makan dalam"