Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DEMOCRATIC REGION

someone should make a group named "Painting Using Paint is Rather an Art, not Lack of Talent"

While many countries claim themselves as democratic, I personally think that there is no other place more democratic than, well, Facebook. You can have your opinion voiced out lout. Sure we can use all sort of features in Facebook, but hereby I really want to emphasize to use of groups and fans. How is it so democratic? Well, just see the list below:

1. STOP EXAMS = SAVE TREES : This fan page is just an excuse to avoid exams. Unfortunately, your lecturer won't join this kind of fan page.

2. I HATE WEBASSIGN : This fan page's name itself profoundly affect my heart that I finally decided to join it. (I mean, the word 'Webassign').

3. being Single : Did I join this fan page? Unfortunately I did.

it doesn't work! : I don't have to write anything on my blog to voice
out such statement. Just press "Join" button at the fan page. So easy.

5. I WANT TO PROVE I CAN COLLECT 6 MILLION MEMBERS!!
WORLD RECORD!!!! WOHOOOO!!! : This is not a real group, but
sort of. I hate this kind of group the most. What a waste of database.

p/s: Please make use of Facebook in a good manner. Thank you.


2 comments:

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

ak hate webassign gak..
sbb kje dalam tuh cm siot jek...haha

van der shraaf said...

haha. tau x per. kalo skit je dier bg x per. ni bg bertimbun2. dh ar susah plak tu.