Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Changes

if you notice, the picture behind the "bena expectorant" features me when I was a kid and my elder sister. cute eh?


Yeah, if your are looking for the blog "Bena Expectorant" written by an unknown random guy, maybe this is what it is. Else, you should type in other url in the address box on the top of the browser, or simply correct some typos in the address. Maybe you're looking "Beni Expectorant", or "Bini Expectorant" and so on.

I have thought of making changes in this blog simply because I find minimalist is a right style for me. I like a clean and organized look of blog, as neat as my bedroom. There are also changes in the usage of fonts. If you notice, right now I'm using more lowercases instead of uppercases, even on the title of the post. It would be less annoying if I do that; usage of too many uppercases makes you look like a jerk or whatever.

Other than that, still the same, including my beloved mascot, "The Green Apple". Thank you.

4 comments:

a d a m™ said...

serius acap, gambar ko ngan kakak ko 85%++ sama ngan gambar aku ngan kakak aku...

van der shraaf said...

serius shoot? tunjuk ar kt aku gambar tu dowh. nk tgk jgk. huhu

a d a m™ said...

adoi...kat umah la...ke kat kampung aku...tapi siyes aku ingt ko pakai bomoh apa ke curik gambo aku pastu post kat blog...wakakakak

van der shraaf said...

jadah ko. x der keje ke aku nk curik gambo ko. mase kecik2 aku lg comel drpd ko kot.