Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy-ness

I don't know which way my life is heading right; whether towards better or worse. Of course I got a part time job, and also a pretty decent result in Linear Algebra test. Those two things get me motivated. With that job, I don't have to worry about my expenditure especially on food (for the fact that I eat a lot). I am also looking forward to learn more from the job and certainly yielding experience would strengthen my resume soon.

However, it would be really hard to manage my time. Now, I have to work, to learn and to live. I've seen some students who accomplished this, but I'm not really sure if I could. I just rely on my principle, which is finishing homework and project ahead of time. Recently I got screwed up with my Physics homework. I confused about the homework due date and finally managed to send it after the due date. What a mess. I'm afraid if that would happen in future.

O' Allah, help me in hard time and bless me in good time....

3 comments:

Aeisyulillah said...

ko boleh cap..

pengalaman kan mematangkan usia.. err..

*takde underlying meaning.. =P

van der shraaf said...

haha. kalo x der maksud tersirat pon, aku still terasa. lol

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

xde hal la..
kje tuh cri pengalaman kot..
n also mengajar appreciate duit...
ak mule pon tdo gk kt kelas sbb kelas lpas keje..
lame2 ok je kot...