Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm Not A Super-Programmer

ashraf != nerd

For some reason, everyone seems to regard me as a super-duper nerd in computer stuff. I thank you all for that and take it as compliment. However, I'm not the one who know stuff. There are gazillion people out there who are more superior than me.

For sure, I'm not a hacker who could hack into iPhone at the age of 17. I'm not a geek that know stuff and share it to the world via blog and websites. I'm not an MIT student, not even close, until that qualification is enough to convince people how smart I am. I am not fast in programming that after gazing at a certain problem, I could write program straight away. I'm not wearing a big, rectangular spectacle (yet). I'm not an extremely avid programmer who could write program who tonnes of hours.

I'm still a very regular guy whose interest is only towards programming. I still scratch my head whenever I could not program on some problem. I still need to comprehend problem before programming it and most of the time, I need more than an hour for just understanding that problem. If I don't know some syntax, I would refer to the Internet, not my head. It would take a long time for me to understand other's programming since I'm a very slow thinker.

After all, I'm still using my bare eyes. (Is it the same with bare feet?)

p/s : I'm seriously not a genius.

4 comments:

Aeisyulillah said...

orang kata ko genius, aminkan je la cap.. hahaa

ct.mashitah said...

public boolean isOtaku(String name){
if (name.equals("mashi"){
return true;
} else {
return false;
}

fzh90 said...

protected abstract void likeICare()
{
System.exit("Ops! U're too genius!");
// from UW Seattle waiting list
}

THALHAH said...

...jiniyus..