Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ma' Hoop


Honestly, I'm not a big fan of basketball (either playing or watching it). I watch NBA only if I feel I want to or if the game is damn important (like the NBA finals). However somehow I find shooting basketball into the hoop is kinda addictive. That's why I downloaded the "Arcade Hoop" apps on my phone, and ultimately, that's the reason I bought a basketball hoop (illustrated in the above pict).

So you wanna play hoop with me, just come to my house. Well, of course it's not a full court.

p/s: I just had the Boss mocha which causes me hardly feel asleep. That's strange, because as far as I know, I'm pretty allergic to coffee (no, it means that whenever I have coffee, I'd easily feel asleep, which is totally different with most of us). Either my body is getting normal, or Boss mocha is damn good.

No comments: