Friday, February 8, 2013

Baltimore Ravens is the Superbowl Champion!

(It was a four days old news but I would write this anyway. I've been celebrating too much in these days haha)


(Credit image to nydailynews.com)

Baltimore Ravens is the SuperBowl champion! It was such a great win in a great game, especially when almost everyone had not expected Ravens to win even one playoff game. At the beginning at the playoff, Ravens were the 4th seed because they won the AFC North but in term of power ranking, they were ranked 6th (which is the last rank for AFC).

Ravens proved themselves that they are the best team in NFL when they beat Broncos (lead by legendary Peyton Manning) and Patriots (lead by Tom Brady). In both games, Joe Flacco outclassed the two elite QBs with 8 TD and no interception. Even with such momentum, people picked 49ers to win the superbowl, and THEY WERE WRONG.

So ladies and gentlemen, Joe Flacco proved himself as an elite quarterback, and Ravens proved that winning  Superbowl requires a lot of heart. Let's go Ravens!

p/s: I'm still in the Superbowl champion mode that I wear the jersey almost everyday. And should I mention that I won the fantasy league too? What a season for me!

No comments: