Sunday, February 17, 2013

Some Post-Weekend Motivation

Don't judge me, but I think the movie "Bridesmaid" is one of the best movie I've ever seen. Just watched it for (insert number here) times yesterday. I remember this one quote, when Megan was trying to calm Annie down after having a very tough day. She said something like this:

"You know, when I was in high school, there was kid who torched firework on top of my head. I mean, this is firework literally, not figuratively speaking. And do you what I did after that? Did I go to my mom and cried and told the story? Nope. I just kept studying hard until I earned top degree and worked for government. I was given the highest security clearance ever. "

Alright2, the quote was so far away from the actual script, so let's just watch the scene below:


So, if you ever feel sad or simply hopeless, just remember that it's normal and keep grinding for your life.

p/s: Let's go to work!

No comments: